100% Pure Rosmary Essential Oil
Stimulating and revitalising, helping to clear the mind, while having excellent brain stimulant properties, as well as improving memory. Its analgesic properties and has been known to help headaches, migraines, neuralgia, mental fatigue and nervous exhaustion. The antiseptic action of rosemary oil is helpful for intestinal infections, diarrhoea, easing colitis, dyspepsia, flatulence, hepatic disorders, jaundice and relieving pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, muscular pain and gout. It also helps for arteriosclerosis, palpitations, poor circulation and varicose veins. The diuretic properties of rosemary oil are useful with reducing water retention during menstruation, and also with obesity and cellulite. It aids respiratory system and is effective for asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, sinus and whooping cough. Due to its astringent action, it is also known for countering sagging skin and its stimulating action benefits scalp disorders and encourages hair growth. For skin, it helps to ease congestion, puffiness and swelling and can also be used for acne, dermatitis and eczema. This oil is also use in hair care products, as it has a positive effect on the health of the hair and scalp since it increases the circulation to the scalp and therefore, effective for promoting hair growth.
Analgesic, antidepressant, astringent, carminative, cephalic, cholagogue, cordial, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, hepatic, hypertensive, nervine, rubefacient, stimulant, sudorific and tonic.
Strong, woody and herbaceous scent
Part of Plant
Country of Origin
100% pure rosemary essential oil
10ml, 100ml, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 litres
Suggested Aromatherapy Usages
- For car scenter/ diffuser use, drip oil onto the oil pad.
- For use on pillow, add a few drops of essential oils onto a couple of cotton balls and tuck them in both sides of your pillow just underneath the pillow
- For use in candle burner/ electric vapourizer/ aromatic lamp diffuser, add 6 -10 drops or more if desired into the recessed bowl containing warm water.
- For bath or foot bath, add a few drops of essential oils into bathtub or bucket containing warm water.
- For inhalation, add a few drops to a cotton ball, soft tissue, diffuser or small pot of hot water. Cover your head with a large towel, close your eyes, put your face above the water and inhale deeply. Repeat as required.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, almond or coconut oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flame. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and all sensitive areas.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Avoid during pregnancy and unsuitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure.