100% Pure Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint oil is excellent for easing sinus congestion, mental fatigue and depression.
It refreshes the spirit and stimulating mental agility and improving concentration.
It helps for shock, faintness, apathy, migraine, nervous stress and in general respiratory disorders, as well as dry coughs, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis and cholera.
It has relaxing effect on the stomach and helps with flatulence, colic, cramps, spastic colon and nausea and can relieve pain in cases of aching feet, rheumatism, neuralgia, muscular pains, painful periods and even toothache.
Analgesic, anesthetic, antiseptic, antigalactagogue, antiphlogistic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, cephalic, cholagogue, cordial, decongestant, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, hepatic, nervine, stimulant, stomachic, sudorific, vasoconstrictor and vermifuge.
Part of Plant
Country of Origin
100% pure peppermint essential oil
10ml, 100ml, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 litres
Suggested Aromatherapy Usages
- For car scenter/ diffuser use, drip oil onto the oil pad.
- For use on pillow, add a few drops of essential oils onto a couple of cotton balls and tuck them in both sides of your pillow just underneath the pillow
- For use in candle burner/ electric vapourizer/ aromatic lamp diffuser, add 6 -10 drops or more if desired into the recessed bowl containing warm water.
- For bath or foot bath, add a few drops of essential oils into bathtub or bucket containing warm water.
- For inhalation, add a few drops to a cotton ball, soft tissue, diffuser or small pot of hot water. Cover your head with a large towel, close your eyes, put your face above the water and inhale deeply. Repeat as required.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, almond or coconut oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flame. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and all sensitive areas.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Avoid with epilepsy and not for children under 3.
- Avoid if pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.