100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil is a very popular oil known for its relaxing and soothing effect on the nerves, calming depression, hysteria, relieving tension, panic and nervous exhaustion. It combats headaches, migraines and insomnia. It is helpful for asthma, laryngitis, bronchitis, colds, whooping cough, throat infections and helps the digestive system deal with flatulence, vomiting, colic and nausea. It also relieves pain when used for arthritis, rheumatism, lumbago and muscular aches and pains. Lavender oil can also be used as an insect repellent.
Antiseptic, analgesic, anti-convulsant, anti-depressant, anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, bactericide, carminative, cholagogue, cicatrisant, cordial, cytophylactic, decongestant, deodorant, diuretic, emmenagogue, hypotensive, nervine, rubefacient, sedative, sudorific and vulnerary.
It was Rene-Maurice Gattefosse who observed the healing effects of lavender oil when he burnt his hand in a laboratory accident, and it is still used today for burns including in hospitals, for its pain relieving, antiseptic & skin healing properties.
Refreshing and floral
Part of Plant
Country of Origin
100% pure lavender essential oil
10ml, 100ml, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 litres
Suggested Aromatherapy Usages
- For car scenter/ diffuser use, drip oil onto the oil pad.
- For use on pillow, add a few drops of essential oils onto a couple of cotton balls and tuck them in both sides of your pillow just underneath the pillow
- For use in candle burner/ electric vapourizer/ aromatic lamp diffuser, add 6 -10 drops or more if desired into the recessed bowl containing warm water.
- For bath or foot bath, add a few drops of essential oils into bathtub or bucket containing warm water.
- For inhalation, add a few drops to a cotton ball, soft tissue, diffuser or small pot of hot water. Cover your head with a large towel, close your eyes, put your face above the water and inhale deeply. Repeat as required.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, almond or coconut oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flame. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and all sensitive areas.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.