100% Pure Frankincense Essential Oil
Excellent for dry and mature skins due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Can also be used on oily skins in small quantities due to its natural astringency and after sun exposure. Frankincense oil is said to help rejuvenate an ageing skin, is a skin tonic and is effective with sores, wounds, scars and skin inflammation.
On the respiratory tract, it clears the lungs and helps with shortness of breath, asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis, coughs and colds.
It can be useful to ease heavy periods, is a general tonic to the uterus and has a calming effect during labour. It is also most helpful for rheumatism and has a positive impact on the urinary tract.
Antiseptic, astringent, carminative, cicatrisant, cytophylactic, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, sedative, tonic, uterine, vulnerary and expectorant.
Fresh and terpene-like scent with a subtle green-lemon note
Part of Plant
Country of Origin
100% pure frankincense essential oil
10ml, 100ml, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 litres
Suggested Aromatherapy Usages
- For car scenter/ diffuser use, drip oil onto the oil pad.
- For use on pillow, add a few drops of essential oils onto a couple of cotton balls and tuck them in both sides of your pillow just underneath the pillow
- For use in candle burner/ electric vapourizer/ aromatic lamp diffuser, add 6 -10 drops or more if desired into the recessed bowl containing warm water.
- For bath or foot bath, add a few drops of essential oils into bathtub or bucket containing warm water.
- For inhalation, add a few drops to a cotton ball, soft tissue, diffuser or small pot of hot water. Cover your head with a large towel, close your eyes, put your face above the water and inhale deeply. Repeat as required.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, almond or coconut oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flame. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and all sensitive areas.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Frankincense oil is non-toxic and non-irritant and can be used by most people.