100% Pure Bergamot Calabrian Essential Oil
This refreshing smelling essential oil is popular in aromatherapy and is ideal for creating a relaxed and happy feeling, relieving urinary tract infections, boosting the liver, spleen and stomach. While it is used in fighting oily skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, as well as cold sores, this oil contains bergaptene and should avoid exposure to sunlight or sunbeds for at least 12-18 hours after usage.
Refreshing, immune supporting, antiseptic and digestive. Useful in skincare and perfumery. Uplifting, anti-depressant, self-empowering, supports confidence, aids in self-expression.
Sweet, citrusy and fragrant
Part of Plant
Country of Origin
100% pure bergamot essential oil
10ml, 100ml, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 litres
Suggested Aromatherapy Usages
- For car scenter / diffuser use, drip oil onto the oil pad.
- For use on pillow, add a few drops of essential oils onto a couple of cotton balls and tuck them in both sides of your pillow just underneath the pillow case.
- For use in candle burner / electric vapourizer / aromatic lamp diffuser, add 6 -10 drops or more if desired into the recessed bowl containing warm water.
- For bath or foot bath, add a few drops of essential oils into bathtub or bucket containing warm water.
- For inhalation, add a few drops to a cotton ball, soft tissue, diffuser or small pot of hot water. Cover your head with a large towel, close your eyes, put your face above the water and inhale deeply. Repeat as required.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, almond or coconut oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flame. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and all sensitive areas.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- This oil is considered photo toxic. Avoid direct sun exposure after application. Avoid during pregnancy.